Unpacking & Resetting After Your Move
Because you’re too busy to live life out of boxes.
Despite our wishes, life doesn’t just grind to a halt because you need to unpack belongings and organize your new home. That’s why you need LifeMoves’ Unpacking & Re-Setting Services. We do the unpacking, organizing and cleaning while you spend your time on the things that matter, like getting acquainted to your new surroundings, focusing on your career or that of your spouse, and helping your family adjust to their new home.
Imagine walking through the doors of your new home immediately after your big move
and finding the whole house clean with everything in its rightful place.
Before, during or right after your move, LifeMoves can work with you to create a plan for your new home that includes the optimal location of every piece of furniture, every utensil and every family heirloom. When the LifeMoves team arrives at your new location, they will know what should go into each room, closet and cupboard.
Working from the plan we have created with you, the LifeMoves team will unpack your belongings, put everything in its place and even clean up the mess. All you have to do is relax and let LifeMoves take care of the rest.
We thoroughly deep-clean your new home before your items arrive, so it’s fresh and move-in ready. Every individual on our cleaning team has at least 10 years of care, cleaning and/or organization experience, whether working in the field or running their own business. We take great pride in each and every move! Our entire staff is bonded and insured to ensure superb service for your move.
We arrange, set up, and stage all furniture and even hang artwork to beautify and maximize the function of your new living spaces.
These are just some of the services LifeMoves, LLC can provide during the Unpacking and Resetting phase of your move:
● Cleaning your new home thoroughly both before and after we unpack your belongings.
● Setting up your kitchen, including unpacking, washing, drying and putting away all dishes, glassware and cookware.
● Arranging furniture in your new home.
● Hanging artwork in your new home.
● Placing home accessories in your new home.
● Placing clothing in closets and dressers.
● Making beds in your new home with freshly laundered sheets and steamed bedding.
● Hooking up the television and stereo systems in your new home.
● Breaking down and removing of moving boxes, packing paper and other supplies.