Seasonal Home Management
Splitting your time between two homes?
Snowbirds, rest assured your nest is cared for. Having a summer or winter home is wonderful (and certainly eases the bite of cold Wisconsin weather), but it’s tough to spread your time and attention between two houses. Whether you winter in Florida or spend summers in Door County, LifeMoves has you covered with our seasonal home management services.
Our services are also wonderful for business travelers who spend time out of state or even out of the country on work projects. When you’re focused on your job, you need to know your life “back home” is running smoothly. We provide services to athletes, politicians, entertainers and executives, who may spend as much time on the road as they do at home. When you return, you want a welcoming, relaxing haven, not a to do list of repairs and projects.
Little tasks like running your faucets, watching for damage or occasional cleaning will help you balance your time between your houses. Hiring a full-time caretaker is expensive and reliable part-time help is tough to come by. Fortunately, LifeMoves will care for your home with a watchful eye.
We tend to your home when you’re away,
so you don't have to worry.
Here are just some of the seasonal home management services LifeMoves offers:
● Occasional light cleaning
● Checking your entire home for possible damage after storm or severe weather
● Running faucets and flushing toilets regularly to ensure the plumbing is working well (and pipes don’t freeze)
● Checking for and collecting mail and packages
● Ensuring rodents, squirrels, bugs and other pests stay OUT of your home while you're away
● Forwarding of mail and packages to your seasonal address
● Overseeing special repairs and cleaning projects, including coordinating with service providers like carpet cleaners, window cleaners, cable installation, etc.
● Deep cleaning and organizing any space in your home like the kitchen or closets
● Coordinating with your other contractors, condo associations or service providers
● Watering Plants
● Stocking your fridge, pantry and bathroom supplies so your home is all set up when you return