Downsizing & Rightsizing Services
LifeMoves helps lighten your load in times of transition.
Sometimes in life we need to pare down our possessions. But sorting through our things can be a daunting task, and one without a clear beginning.
Perhaps you and your spouse are thinking of moving to a smaller home after sending your kids off to college. Maybe you’ve inherited belongings from a family member who has passed away. Or maybe you’re in love with idea of the minimalist lifestyle that is so popular today. But where to begin when it comes to sorting and letting go of memories, clothes or other possessions?
Begin with a call to LifeMoves. Our team of professional organizers will take you through the process of sorting, eliminating and organizing your belongings so they better fit into your next phase of life.
We help eliminate the burden of unnecessary items in your home,
while at the same time supporting you in what can be an emotional task.
For every life transition, whether you’re de-cluttering, sorting or right-sizing, LifeMoves is here to bring order to the chaos while lending much-needed support during this stressful time.
The process of de-cluttering is easier when done with a friend, so consider LifeMoves your trusted companion on the journey to a simpler lifestyle.
There are countless moments in life when we may need to Right-Size, so even if you don’t see your particular situation on this list we’d love to hear from you and discuss how LifeMoves can be of service.
Our personalized Right-Sizing Services offer a helping hand when you're:
- Dealing with a major life change like divorce, a new job, retirement or kids going off to college.
- Preparing for a move - even one in the distant future.
- Moving to a home with a smaller footprint.
- Reducing your clutter.
- Simplifying and downsizing.
- Preparing for a remodel or home renovation.
- Planning to host a gathering, party or event.
- Looking for ways to reduce your overwhelm.
- Sorting through inherited possessions.
- Looking for the perfect holiday gift for your spouse.